Your membership entitles you to:
Member access to the Hamilton Arts Council website including online Profile features and enhanced directory features including exclusive Blog and Gallery pages.
- Promotion of your events, classes and workshops through our weekly e-newsletters, Facebook page and Twitter
- Networking opportunities at Hamilton Arts Council sponsored events
- Discounted access to Hamilton Arts Council events, classes, workshops and equipment rentals
- Opportunity to participate as a volunteer committee member for the Visual Arts, Literary Arts, Theatre Arts, Civic Arts or Arts Education committees
- Invitation to attend and vote as a member at our Annual General Meeting in June
Introducing the Hamilton Arts Council Member Health Insurance Plan!
An opportunity for your consideration...
The Hamilton Arts Council is pleased to announce our members may now access Health & Dental Insurance and Preferred Home & Auto through a new partnership between the Hamilton Arts Council and Dan Lawrie Insurance. The Health and Dental Insurance, listed under an Employee Benefits plan provides a solution for coverage whether you are an individual, family or employer. The Hamilton Arts Council's Preferred Home & Auto Program may provide significant savings on your personal home and/or auto insurance premiums!
Click here http://danlawrie.com/member/hac/ for additional information or to apply on-line for Health and Dental Coverage.
Our Member Affinity Program offering discounts from participating businesses [when making use of these discounts please have your membership card available]:
- Del La Sol Yoga Studio: 10% discount
- CoWork at the Cotton Factory: 25% discount
- Curry's (610 King St. West location): 10% discount on purchases
- Sealed Art: 20% discount on artist framing services
- Nellie James Too (164 James Street South): 20% off menu items (food only)
Dr. Disc, (20 Wilson Street) use your card and get a 5% discount.
Nix Colour Sensor: 25% off purchase of Nix Mini