Your membership entitles you to:
- Member access to the Hamilton Arts Council website including online Profile features and enhanced directory features including exclusive Blog and Gallery pages.
- Promotion of your events, classes and workshops through our weekly e-newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and on the free Hamilton Rising App.
- Discounted access to Hamilton Arts Council ArtBus Adventures, events, classes, workshops and equipment rentals
- Opportunity to participate on a volunteer committee for the Literary Arts or Hamilton Arts Week.
- Invitation to attend and vote as a member at our Annual General Meeting in June
- Additional Member Discounts through our Affinity Program (now also listed on the Hamilton Rising App)
- Discounted Ad rates in the Annual Culture Guide and the New Hamilton Arts Week 2019 Program
- Opportunity to participate in the Cotton Factory, Artist-In-Residence Program
- Opportunity to participate in the Annual European Artist Exchange Program
- MVP Program with First Ontario Credit Union. Our members receive numerous benefits and rewards including waived fees for 1st year of First Ontario Credit Union Visa, $50 towards a BeFree Chequing Account, $100 when opening an e-savings account and many other points and benefits.
Introducing the Hamilton Arts Council Member Health Insurance Plan!
An opportunity for your consideration...
The Hamilton Arts Council is pleased to announce our members may now access Health & Dental Insurance and Preferred Home & Auto through a new partnership between the Hamilton Arts Council and Dan Lawrie Insurance. The Health and Dental Insurance, listed under an Employee Benefits plan provides a solution for coverage whether you are an individual, family or employer. The Hamilton Arts Council's Preferred Home & Auto Program may provide significant savings on your personal home and/or auto insurance premiums!
Click here http://danlawrie.com/member/hac/ for additional information or to apply on-line for Health and Dental Coverage.
Our Member Affinity Program offering discounts from participating businesses [when making use of these discounts please have your membership card available]:
- Del La Sol Yoga Studio: 10% discount
- DeMontigny Boutique: 10% discount on Lodge Soy Candles and Graphic Art T-Shirts and Hats
- CoWork space at The Seedworks Urban Offices: 50% off First Month of Membership
- The Hamilton Store 10% discount expires March 31, 2019
- LEN Democratic 10% discount expires March 31, 2019
- Printing and framing services at Smokestack Studios: 10% discount
- Printing services at Visico Canada: 10% discount
- CoWork at the Cotton Factory: 25% discount
- Curry's (610 King St. West location): 10% discount on purchases
- Sealed Art: 20% discount on artist framing services
- Access to Recording/Rehearsal/Performance Space (The Bunker Recording Studio in the Mule Spinner): 10% discount on space bookings.
- Dr. Disc: (20 Wilson Street) use your card and get a 5% discount.
Nix Colour Sensor: 25% off purchase of Nix Mini